Thursday, October 4, 2012

Best School Spirit Ever- Stillwater High School


One of my football kicking students attends Stillwater High School in Stillwater, MN.  A few weeks ago, he told me about this and soon after a video was posted on YouTube.  Their student fan section orchestrated one of the best fan Cheers/Chants, er "shows" at Homecoming that one could ever imagine.  I've heard creative chants and songs over my years as a player and coach, but this is the icing on the cake.   This video has gone viral already and been seen on many news stations, but I just had to post about this and show it off.  It was all planned through Social Media.

Here is the video below:




Here is the link to the video.


I guess you could say that Stillwater High School, may just have the BEST SCHOOL SPIRIT in Minnesota, if not anywhere.

What creative chants, songs or shows have you seen or heard before?  Post below.

- Coach Husby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please share our post with your friends.