As our 9th year of training athletes comes to a close, I am very blessed to have been able to train so many kickers, punters and long snappers over these last 9 years. This is our biggest class of Seniors that I and our staff have helped train.
We are proud to announce our 'college bound' student athletes from the Class of 2019.
- Aaron Sanchez (K)- Academy of Holy Angels (MN)- University of St Thomas (D3)
- Adam Magarian (K)- Sartell HS (MN)- St John's University (D3)
- Andrew Rowader (K/P)- Southwest HS (MN)- Bowdoin College (D3)
- Ben Kern (K)- East Grand Forks (MN)- Moorhead State Minnesota University (D2)
- Ben Limburg (K/P)- Rochester Lourdes HS (MN)- Augustana University (D2)
- Ben Steffens (K/P)- Spirit Lake HS (IA)- Wayne State College (D2)
- Bjorn Charles (K)- Rogers HS (MN)- Bethel College (D3)
- Braulio Aguiar (K)- Park Center HS (MN)- RCTC (JUCO)
- CJ Dean (K/P)- Madison Area (WI)- Bemidji State (D2)- As an Athlete
- Cole Milz (P)- Bemidji HS (MN)- St John's University (D3)
- Dmitri Shpak (K/P)- Maple Grove HS (MN)- Winona State University (D2)
- Eddie Ogamba (K/P)- Iowa Western JUCO to Iowa State University (D1)
- Jack McKenzie (K/P)- East Ridge HS (MN)- St John's University (D3)
- Jake McCabe (K)- Rochester Mayo HS (MN)- University of Sioux Falls (D2)
- Jake Olson (LS)- St Louis Park HS (MN)- St Olaf College (D3)
- Joe Klang (P)- Brainerd HS (MN)- Mankato State University (D2)
- Joe Mather (LS)- St Paul Highland Park HS (MN)- University of South Dakota (D1)
- John Copeland (K/P)- St Thomas Academy (MN)- The Citadel (D1)
- Jonathan Halaska (K/P)- Bloomington Jefferson HS (MN)- North Dakota State College of Science (JUCO)
- Kasey Schmidt (K/P)- Eden Prairie HS (MN)- Kansas University (D1)- Open Tryout
- Nick Byrne (K/P)- Elk River HS (MN)- St Cloud State University (D2)- Open Tryout
- Mason Lowell (P)- St Thomas Academy (MN)- St John's University (D3)
- Nick Kallerup (LS)- Wayzata HS (MN)- University of Minnesota (D1)
- Reid Sanders (K/P)- Wayzata HS (MN)- University of North Dakota (D1)
- Ryan Riedel (K/P)- Blaine HS (MN)- Moorhead State Minnesota University (D2)
- Sam Segelbaum (K)- Hopkins HS (MN)- Michigan State University (D1)- Open Tryout
- Will Cardinal (K/P)- Totino Grace HS (MN)- North Dakota State U (D1)
We've also had a number of kickers/punters/long snappers that have attended our camps across the USA that have earned a college football opportunity and we are happy to be a part of their skill development and collegiate recruiting process!
- Mason Molique- Kentucky Area- Eastern Kentucky University
- More to be added...
We have a Top Notch Coaching Staff (in the Midwest) with experience that ranges from NFL training to elite Collegiate Careers, that are here to train you and that have developed a reputation as the 'Go To' training organization in the Midwest.
Trainees continuing a sports career in college in another sport:
- Cade Keesling (K)- Woodbury HS (MN)- Soccer- Dartmouth College (D1)
- Cole Uplegger (K/P)- New Prague HS (MN)- Soccer- Northwestern College (D3)
- Trevor Redmond (K)- Mounds View HS (MN)- Lacrosse- U of Alabama Huntsville (D2)
- Zach Henke (K)- Brainerd HS (MN)- Track- Mankato State U (D2)
- Ben Villareal (K)- Cannon Falls HS (MN)- Army National Guard
- Casey Starin (LS)- Lakeville North HS (MN)- Student
- Dylan Olson (K)- Woodbury HS (MN)- Student
- Grant Hegrenes (K)- Grand Rapids HS (MN)- Student
- Jack Thibault (K)- St Cloud Cathedral HS (MN)- Student at University of St Thomas
- Luke Arom (K)- Edina HS (MN)- Student at Liberty University
- Nathan Willis (K)- Eagan HS (MN)- Student at U of North Dakota
- Nick Blanding (K/P)- White Bear Lake HS (MN)- Student at Iowa State
- Reece Miron (K)- Eastview HS (MN)- Student at U of MN
A Special Teams Football Academy student of ours, is one that we actively train and/or help with the college recruiting process. All of these athletes have been a part of the Special Teams Football Academy program between 3 months to 6 years. We value the loyalty we get from our athletes and parents and the opportunities and results we have been able to help produce for them.
We believe that no athlete is the same. We train each specialist individually to bring out their strengths and maximize their abilities.
Last year, we helped find 86% of our Class of 2018 specialists an opportunity to play college football (even if they ended up choosing another sport to play or not continuing on).
Thank you for your trust in training your athlete!