As our 5th year of training athletes comes to a close, I am very blessed to have been able to train so many kickers, punters and long snappers over these last 5 years. This is our biggest class of Seniors that I and our staff have helped train.
We are proud to announce our 'college bound' student athletes from the Class of 2015.
- Alex Trana (K/P)- Rosemount HS (MN)- University of South Dakota (D2)
- Andy Tangen (K)- Minnehaha Academy (MN)- Carleton College (D3)
- Annika Smith-Ortiz (K)- Edina HS (MN)- Pacific Lutheran University (WA) (D3)
- Brandon Hafermann (K)- Shakopee HS (MN)- MSU-Mankato (D2)
- CJ Schwintek (LS/RB)- Becker HS (MN)- Rochester Community Technical College (JUCO)
- Dylan Hermanstorfer (K/RB)- Waseca HS (MN)- College of St Scholastica (D3) for Football and Track
- Donovan Blatz (K/P/OL)- Mounds View HS (MN)- College of St Scholastica (D3)
- Eli Teeselink (LS/OL/DL)- Waconia HS (MN)/IMG Academy (FL)- Presbyterian College (D1) as a lineman
- Fafa Asante (K/DB)- Osseo HS (MN)- College Transfer from JUCO RCTC to Missouri Southern State (D2)
- Javon Hering (P)- Eastview HS (MN)- College Transfer to Briar Cliff University (NAIA)
- Joe Tjosvold (K)- Tartan HS (MN)- College Transfer to MN State University Moorhead (D2)
- Jon Coppens (K/P)- Nolan Catholic HS (TX)/Holy Family (MN)- University of Texas at Austin (D1)
- Josh Edelstein (K/P)- Eagan HS (MN)- University of St Thomas (D3)
- Joshua Rouse (K)- Cambridge Isanti HS (MN)- University of Wisconsin- River Falls (D3)
- Josh Weiler (K/P)- Fargo South HS (ND)- University of Mary (D2)
- Nick Schrage (K/P)- Georgia Military Academy (GA)- West Point (D1)
- Noah Wiggins (K/P)- Fridley HS (MN)- Transfer to Graceland University (NAIA)
- Patrick LeCorre (K/P)- Edina HS (MN)- University of Montana (D1)
- Peter Farris (K)- Farmington HS (MN)- Concordia St Paul University (D2)
- Rodrigo Galveas (K)- Edina HS (MN)- Augsburg College (D3)
- Ryan Weese (K)- College Transfer to University of Kansas (D1)
- Sasha Bornschlegl (K/P)- St Croix Lutheran HS (MN)- Wisconsin Lutheran (D3)
- Sam Fluegge (K/P)- Eastview HS (MN) College Transfer to Colorado State University (D1)
- Stuart Hamann (K/DB)- Lakeville North HS (MN)- St Cloud State University (D2)
- Tommy Auger (LS)- St Cloud Cathedral HS (MN)- St Johns University (D3)
- Trevor Naslund (P)- Champlin HS (MN) College Transfer to St Cloud State University (D2)
- Tyler Hanson (K)- Prior Lake HS (MN)- Augsburg College (D3)
- Ty Kline (LS)- Monticello HS (MN)- Upper Iowa University (D2)
We've also had a number of kickers/punters/long snappers that have attended our camps across the Midwest/South that have earned a college football opportunity and we are happy to be a part of their skill development and collegiate recruiting process!
We have a Top Notch Coaching Staff (in the Midwest) with experience that ranges from NFL training to elite Collegiate Careers, that are here to train you and that have developed a reputation as the 'Go To' training organization in the Midwest.
- Andrew Opsal- Mankato West HS (MN)- Committed to Augsburg College to play Soccer (D3)
- Nick Ricci- South St Paul HS (MN)- Gave up a D2 Scholarship to serve and joined in the Air National Guard. Thank you for serving.
- Teren Schuster- Sioux Falls HS (SD)- Committed to Cardinal Stritch University for Soccer (NAIA)
A Special Teams Football Academy student of ours, is one that we actively train and/or help with the college recruiting process. All of these athletes have been a part of the Special Teams Football Academy program between 3 months to 4 years. We value the loyalty we get from our athletes and parents and the opportunities and results we have been able to help produce for them.
More STFA Student Commitment Updates Coming
Last year, we helped find 98% of our Class of 2014 specialists an opportunity to play college football (even if they ended up choosing another sport to play or not continuing on).
Thank you for your trust in training your athlete!
Professional Kicking Coach and Owner
Special Teams Football Academy
Join our Facebook Fan Page!
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our YouTube Videos.