3 Day Specialists Training Camp - August 2nd-4th
Special Teams Football Academy and Coach Chris Husby are gearing up for another camp! This August, a 3 day overnight camp will be hosted by STFA at St Cloud State University that will feature incredible opportunities to advance the skill sets of kickers, punters and long snappers.
All ages are welcome, from rising specialists in middle school to high school and college athletes who are ready to bring their game to the next level. You will not only receive professional training points from experienced specialists, but also this camp will feature a variety of unique training methods including pool workouts, weight room workouts and yoga sessions. The camp is limited to only 40 spots so sign up today!
Coach Chris Husby will be teaming up with experienced specialists coaches for this camp. The coaching staff includes:
- Chris Husby - Special Teams Football Academy- Kickers, Punters, Long Snappers
- Ken Becka - 10+ Years Minor League Football
- Hunter Breuig - NFL Free Agent Kicker & Punter
- John Ostertag- (St Olaf Grad), Former NFL Free Agent, Macalaster College Specialist Coach
- More to be announced...
This camp offers a one of a kind opportunity to advance your skills as a football player while having a great time doing it! See what all is included in the camp:
- Credible Professional Kicking and Snapping Coaches
- Detailed Instruction, competition, mental training, on-the-spot video review.
- 2 night lodging (dorms with A/C)
- 10 hours of field training
- All meals at SCSU cafeteria. All you can eat meals!
- Yoga Session
- Weight Room Sessions
- Pool Workouts
- Classroom Film Study
- Camaraderie and friendships built
- Campers have access extra curricular activities on campus
- Have fun while you learn!
- And more...
The camp will be held in beautiful St Cloud, just north of the cities, at St. Cloud State University. A large portion of the training will be done at Husky stadium on the turf field, but you can also expect to get some time in the weight room, pool and also in the classroom for film study. All meals will be held at garvey commons where you can enjoy all you can eat meals! Check out some pictures below of what these facilities look like.
1. Online - Payment by Credit Card
2. Check - There will be a $25 discount if you mail a check. Mail Check to:
Special Teams Football Academy
15696 Tarleton Crest North
Maple Grove, MN 55311
3. Paypal. Payment may be issued through paypal to the user CoachHusby@gmail.com. Select "Payment to Friends and Family."