Special Teams University will be teaming up with Special Teams Football Academy will be running the Long Snappers portion of the camp, and will offer fantastic and detailed instruction, drills, game scenarios, and all snappers will compete together to bring out the best in your abilities!
The camp will from July 9th through July 12th, with check in beginning on Sunday at 12:00 and running until 1:00. The camp will then end on Wednesday and check out will take place between 1:00 and 2:30 PM. Campers will be housed on the campus of St. Johns in Bennett Hall.
Reserve a spot today!
Register today! Camp Link
Coach Kyle Stelter will be teaming up with several other coaches/academies for this camp. The coaching staff includes:
- Chris Husby – Special Teams Football Academy (Trains in Midwest)
- Brain Jackson – Jackson Kicking (Trains in Southeast)
- Todd Covington – TC All Star Kicking (Trains in East Coast)
- Kyle Stelter – Special Teams University (Trains Long Snappers Nationally)
- Ryan Dutton – Former Mankato State Punter (School Hall Of Fame), NFL Experience with Packers, Seahawks, Browns & NFL Europe (League Championship).
- Bradley Hatfield – Husted Kicking/Team Jackson Kicking – NFL Free Agent
- And more to be named...
St. Johns University
2850 Abbey Plaza
Collegeville, Minnesota 56321
Kickers and Punters, invite your long snappers to this camp and train as a unit.
Message or contact Special Teams Football Academy or Special Teams University for details. Register today! Instructing, Competitions, Lodging and Meals Included!
What is Included in this camp:
- Credible Professional Kicking and Snapping Coaches
- Detailed Instruction, competition, mental training, on-the-spot video review.
- 3 night lodging (dorms with A/C)
- 10-12 hours of field training
- All meals at SJU cafeteria (12) Great food! All you can eat meals in newly remodeled dining hall
- Yoga Session
- Weight room/Nutrition Sessions
- Pool/Agility Workouts
- Classroom Film Study
- Camaraderie and friendships built
- SJU Beach/Lake Time
- Campers have access to Warner Palaestra for racquetball, swimming and rock wall climbing
- Have fun while you learn!
- And more...
All training sessions will be conducted at or on St. Johns Facilities including:
- Stadium Football Field
- Athletic Building Classroom (Film Study)
- Field House (If Necessary)
Secure a spot today!
If you have any questions, please contact us today!
Coach Chris Husby
Special Teams Football Academy
Join our Facebook Fan Page!
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Instagram.