In the first full week of play for Minnesota high school football programs, we saw a lot of great performances. There were a number of stand out performances, but nothing stood out more than Aaron Salmon of Cleveland High School in MN. Aaron kicked 10 PATs which made him the top kicking point scorer in Minnesota.
Top Punter of the week was Mac Brown of St Thomas Academy. He had 6 punts for 248 yards and a 41.33 yard average.
- Aaron Salmon- Cleveland HS- 10 for 10 PATs- 10 points
- Brady Leach- Moorhead HS- 3 for 3 PATs & 2 FGs of 29 & 44 yards- 9 points
- Matthew Jaeger- Armstrong HS- 5 for 5 PATs, 1 FG of 31 yards, 7 KOs with 4 TBs and a 60+ ave- 8 points
- Nathan Girtz- Pierz HS- 5 for 5 & 1 FG of 25 yards- 8 points
- Connor Schaaf- Anoka HS- 1 for 1 PATs & 2 FGs of 28 & 35 yards- 7 points
- Lincoln Brown- Eagan HS- 4 for 5 PATs & 1 FG of 29 yards, 6 KOs with 4 TBs- 7 points
- Ben Schwartz- Mankato East- 4 for 4 PATs & 1 FG of 32 yards- 7 points
- Mac Brown- St Thomas Academy- 6 punts for 248 total yards and a 41.33 ave.
- KJ Downey- Blaine HS- 3 punts for 178 total yards and a 59.3 ave.
- Austin Schlenker- Cambridge-Isanti HS- 3 punts for 109 total yards and a 36.3 ave
- Sam Adeniyi- Roseville HS- 3 punts for 108 total yards and a 36.0 ave
- Louie Varland- North St Paul HS- 4 punts for 140 total yards and a 35.0 ave
Top Long Snapper
- Seamus Wilson- Eagan HS- 8 great snaps- 5 short/3 long
Coach Chris Husby
Professional Kicking Coach and Owner
Join our Facebook Fan Page!
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our YouTube Videos.