Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kicking Coaches Are Teachers All Over The World

It's "Teachers Day" in Brazil and one of my kickers down in Brazil sent me a nice message, and I'm truly grateful. I guess kicking coaches are a lot like teachers, I try to give my kickers the tools they need to succeed and all they need to do is apply it. 

Guilherme Otaviano Soares Kicking Off

 "Christopher Husby you are a teacher, a friend, and a fellow special teamer, thanks for all the help that you gave me. You believed in my talents even being a thousand miles away. It's Teachers day in Brazil and I'm here to thank you for all the coaching that you gave me." -Guilherme Otaviano Soares (Brazil)
Guilherme being interviewed after a big game.

I truly love what I do as a kicking coach and seeing the positive results in all the kickers, punters and snappers I get to help train in Minnesota, The Midwest and around the World.  I feel truly blessed to be able to make any impact on peoples lives in any way I can.



Guilherme kicking a field goal with his former team.


Chris Husby
Professional Kicking Coach and Owner
Special Teams Football Academy
Join our Facebook Fan Page!
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our YouTube Videos.
CoachHusby@gmail.com
651-353-2660 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please share our post with your friends.